1. LeBron James, Miami Heat – His “decision” to break Cleveland’s heart to the bright lights and fast times during the South Beach left a negative taste in the mouths of several sports fans. But there’s no denying the hype that it designed with Miami’s Big 3 of James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. James’ No. 6 Miami jersey was the most popular thing around during 2010, and can continue being among the top-selling NBA jerseys – and also in each one of sports – for a long time.
2. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints – Brees was in the heart of one of the best sports stories within a decade, putting the Saints on his back and leading these people to their first Super Bowl title. The undersized quarterback has had to combat off doubters his entire college and pro career, and winning the Super Bowl probably have changed the conversation to where Brees ranks among all-time great quarterbacks. His popularity has skyrocketed since the Super Bowl victory, and his jersey will be the No. 3 top-selling cheap jerseys
3. Donovan McNabb, Washington Redskins – Following a decade in Philadelphia, McNabb was shipped south to division rival Washington in the stunning move that was questioned by basically every NFL expert. Skins fans have become in the same situation that Vikings fans faced last season, rooting for the guy they booed and jeered for the past 10 years. McNabb instantly upgrades the quarterback position in Washington, and helps make the Skins legitimate playoff contenders.
4. Tim Tebow, Denver Broncos – Maybe the best college football quarterback ever, Tebow seemingly has all of it: the talent, the best looks, the humbleness, and also the faith. The only thing he doesn’t have is actually a starting job. Drafted No. 25 from the 2010 NFL Draft, Tebow may be the Broncos backup signal-caller behind Kyle Orton but nonetheless is amongst the most in-demand players in the league. Shortly after the draft in April, Tebow took over as the top-selling nba basketball jerseys.
5. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder – Aside from LeBron and Kobe, no player from the NBA is just as talented as Durant. At age 21, Durant took over as the youngest player in NBA history to win the scoring title, averaging 30.1 ppg last season. He only recently turned 22, and many around NBA circles predict that Durant is definitely the league MVP in 2010-11. Also, he has one of many coolest specialty jerseys around – pick-up your own personal “Durantula” jersey here!
6. Kobe Bryant, L . A . Lakers – Truth be told, Bryant is entering his 15th NBA season, but at age 32 he or she is still one of the better players inside the NBA. The 5-time NBA champion led the Lakers to another one title last season, and remains the most common NBA player all over the world. Actually, Bryant has had the very best-selling NBA jersey for quite some time now. Try to find Kobe to overcome injuries this coming year on his approach to leading L . A . to a sixth NBA title plus a “repeat threepeat.”
7. Roy Halladay, Philadelphia Phillies – Halladay will almost surely become the 2010 National League Cy Young award winner, having only finished a season where he went 21-10 using a 2.44 ERA. “Doc” was the largest offseason acquisition heading in the 2010 season, and the man performed even better than anyone might have hoped. Halladay tossed the twentieth perfect game in MLB history on May 29 and threw the second no-hitter in postseason history, mowing down Cincinnati, for the icing on the cake.
8. Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins – The 23-year-old finished second inside the NHL in scoring with 109 points last season (51 goals and 58 assists). After losing for the Detroit Red Wings from the 2008 Stanley Cup Finals, the Penguins star had become the youngest captain in NHL history to win the Stanley Cup when Pittsburgh won it a year later. Look for Crosby to be the face area in the league for the following decade.
9. Derek Jeter, The Big Apple Yankees – Mr. November was drafted together with the 6th overall pick in the 1992 amateur draft, and these years later he just wrapped up his 16th season being a Yankee, where he 61dexopky notched 2926 career hits and won five World Series. This, and Jeter continues to be just 36 years of age. Jeter provides the top-selling cheap nba jerseys australia and is amongst the most favored players to ever don the Yankee pinstripes. He’ll likely end up during the Bronx next season, where he’ll be on track to record hit No. 3000.
10. Alex Ovechkin, Washington Capitals – The first overall selection inside the 2004 NHL Entry Draft, Ovechkin is a dominant force inside the NHL during the last one half of the decade. The left wing was named the league’s MVP during 2009 and was named towards the First All-Star Team for a fifth consecutive season. Ovechkin is probably the league’s most in-demand players, and currently has got the No. 2 top-selling NHL jersey.